Wanna watch the Euros on a big screen?
and we mean a big screen!
Join us at The Village, Moseley to watch all of the Euro 2021 games on our big screen in the beer garden.
For the first 3 England games, we’ll be selling tickets for a table with a perfect view of the goals!
⚽️ Sun 13th England v Croatia 2 pm – get a ticket for the Euros here
⚽️ Fri 18th England v Scotland 8 pm – get your Euros ticket here
⚽️ Tues 22nd England v The Czech Republic 8 pm – get your Euros ticket here
(better pictures are coming, but I wanted you to see this!)
One ticket = one table for up to 6 people with 6 bottles of Heineken.
The table is yours 3 hrs before kick-off and yours for as long as you fancy afterwards.
So no rushing to watch more Euro’s action once the first game is finished.
This is a family-friendly event, with an outside bar, food options and security to keep everyone having a fun time!
We’ll be serving a limited food menu outside, if you’re after a meal in the restaurant, we do ask you to book a separate table inside.
Please drink plenty of water & remember your suncream 😎
If you’d like to book a table for before or after any of the games (to eat inside etc.)
We’ll be showing all of the Euro 2021 games inside the venue with no sound on and outside on the big screen.
Tables outside are yours to grab, first come first served, for any of the non-England group games.
For the semi’s and hey, maybe even the final if England gets in we’ll be doing another of tickets!
House Rules – Don’t Get A Red Card!
To help keep everyone safe & having fun during the Euros we ask you all to follow these simple rules:
- Stay in your seat as much as possible & maintain social distancing
- Wear your mask and sanitize when coming into the building
- We know it’s going to be exciting but please try to avoid shouting & chanting – we’re still working with Covid restrictions.
- & please, however, warm it is, keep your tops on!
- We’ll have as many options for ordering food and drink as possible, but please be kind to our team if things take a little longer than usual.
- It goes without saying there is a zero-tolerance policy to any anti-social behaviour (verbal abuse, inciting language etc)
- This is a family event, so please keep your kids under control
- And, Please, please, please wear suncream & drink some water!